Senin, 01 September 2008

@.@

The hardest thing to do in this world is to convince my parents about something that I want. I know that they are considering about every risks that I probably have to take when I decide about something that I want. But.... pleas.... I've looked around and I already searched the internet about the possibility which they are talking about.. The things that they are saying is not true... It's not true... Oh my God... They don't want to hear me.. Most of the parents are same... Their rules are:

  1. Parents never make mistakes...
  2. If parents make mistakes look over the first rule...
Oh my God... This thing is driving me crazy...

@.@

1 komentar:

Phoenix mengatakan...

One thing to remember:

"People never argue with themselves."

So, it's either you are being stubborn, or your parents. My suggestion will be, you need to talk to them, is it their main concern why they did not allow you to do what you want to do? Or there are more reasons behind it?

Good luck, Girl!